1)I have been forced to eat salad for lunch because we have nothing else at home that goes together that I can eat. I hate eating salad in the winter.
2) I love pop.
3) We have 2 trees up and they both look like a bunch of kids threw every Christmas thing we had on them. Oh wait, that is what happened
4) I love all the FB posts and texts about my birthday. Y'all are the best!
5) My Mother-in-law is cooking supper for me tonight and I am super excited because she is making me salmon patties. I love them but can't seem to make them like she does.
6) I started watching Firefly and OH MY GOODNESS I LOVE IT!! Nathan Fillion is simply the best. Ever,
7) I had this Mary Kay Honeydew Satin Hands set from when we sold it on the summer. I generally hate honeydew smells, but I love this one and they don't make it anymore and it makes me sad.
8) We are doing this new thing where we give our kids all of their assignments and tell them it has to be done by a certain time and if it's not, then they get NO technology the rest of the night. It happened last night and I thought they would die. So today they are working like crazy so that they can see Paul McCartney on Jimmy Fallon.
9) I have no candy in my house and that's a crime on my birthday.
10) I am 2 years away from 40 and several people have asked me if it freaks me out. It doesn't. I love my birthday. And as long as I am getting older, I am here to enjoy them and that makes me happy
11) Seriously, I would probably not make it without pop. And candy.
12) I am always cold and I do not like it. Stinking medicine
13) I would totally winter at the beach if we could afford to have 2 places. I'd be the happiest little snowbird ever
14) I have had 3 different people contact me this week because they are thinking about home schooling and want some info. My evil plan for homeschoolers to rule the world is working. Bwah ha ha ha!
15) My kids are reading the story of Esther. Hands down my favorite story in the Bible.
16) I love presents and I get some more tonight!!
17) We bought our kids new Kindle Fires this year for Christmas. We also got
me them Amazon Prime. Besides the small toy, candy, toothbrush, piece of fruit, and drawing pencils they are getting in their stockings, that's their only present from us. It is so nice to have it simple and DONE. And they will be thrilled because they do not have to share. And I am thrilled because I can take it away when they are bad.
18) Now that Jo is five she looks and acts older and I am not fond of this at all.
19) I am horrible at remembering to go to the post office.
20) Mandy got me the softest blanket in the world and my whole family wants to steal it but I won't share at all
21) So far this winter has not been nearly as bad as last winter and I will be thankful for every week that has at least one day in it where my kids can go out and play.
22) Deuce has only missed one UK home basketball game this season and he is now the stats expert on the players
23) Speaking of UK, Willie Cauley- Stein is my favorite player
24) Since we are talking sports, Green Bay better step it up. Also, still hate the Patriots with the Ravens at a close second.
25) My feet are freezing so I am going to put on my new thick Carhart socks my littlest girls gave me for my birthday!
26) I am stuck. This is weird, I really like to talk about myself. *taps foot*
27) Diesel really needs his nails cut but they are so thick and his quicks are long and I am afraid to hurt him. Anyone have experience with that thing that files them instead of cutting?
28) The hubs and I are going on a date tomorrow night, sans children. YAY US!
29) Kiki just said "Ewww! She is like 20 and she just had to marry an old dude! I am SO glad I don't live in Bible times"
30) I took a nap yesterday after supper and it was heavenly
31) Sometimes I think I should take up piano playing again, but then I realize we don't have the extra money to buy a piano OR the space to put one
32) I really like our Bob Jones English and Reading curriculums and our kids do too
33) I wonder what dessert I will get tonight for my birthday???
34) Deuce sits on the wood floor with his feet flat and his knees up by his ears when he does schoolwork. It hurts my joints just looking at him
35) My kids have gotten along REALLY well this past month *knocks on wood* It makes me happy
36) After I finish up Firefly and the Serenity movie, we are moving on to Dr. Who. And it better be amazing the way you people talk about it.
37) IT'S ALMOST DOWNTON TIME
38) I have one pointy vampire tooth
That's all folks!!